Friday, May 19, 2006

My Dane Cook Moment


So I am standing around the Best Buy the other day, I would say I was "working" but there really wasn't a whole hell of a lot to do. It finally happened I had a moment that was straight (well kinda) out of Dane's routine.

I saw out of the corner of my eye a guy pushing a TV on his cart at a good speed....I turned my head slightly to the right only to see a younger individual getting ready to run out into the path of the man with the TV.
Part of me wanted to say lookout you're going to get hit by a tv!!!!!!!! But all that came out was ooohhhh!!!!!!!!!!....(hand outstreatched!!!) and sure enough the two met at the perfect spot...

TV cart+ hitting young man=young man FLIPS

The only downside was the fact that the kids shoes stayed on! Fuck Shoes! If they had flown off I think I may have died. That was by far, and without a doubt, THE most entertaining thing I have ever seen at Best Buy.

No comments: