Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Move West Young Man...

So I just realized that I am about to leave Illinois for one last...last time! Barring the state of Arizona being listed as a wasteland and off limits to the general public, I don't think I am ever coming back!

It's kind of a strange feeling now that I am thinking about it!

When I moved to California I always knew that I would be back to this area to see my parents. But, now that I am moving to AZ at the same time as my parents...and with my sister being out there already! I don't know if I will find a whole lot of reason to come rolling back though central Illinois.

Unless my friends decide to stay around here...which is looking less and less likely, I don't see a whole lot of vacation trips to Central Illinois.

Not sure why I got thinking about that...but, I did!

No comments: