Thursday, October 16, 2008

Personal Update!

Ok..so a lot has happened since the last time I blogged! Granted none of it has been important!

I am now gainfully employeed, full time, at Progressive Insurance here in sunny Phoenix AZ. So far so good. I don't think I have jacked anything up yet! But, it's early!

I have been reading again. Which is a nice break from past tradition! I have found myself revisiting a tried and true stand-by... CHRISTOPHER MOORE.

I have recently read (or Reread)

Lamb: The gospel according to Biff, Christ's boyhood pal
Island of the Sequined Love Nun
Practical Deamon Keeping
A Dirty Job
lust lizard of melancholy cove
The Stupidest Angel: A Heartwarming Tale of Christmas Terror

and I am getting ready to read:
Fluke
You SUCK
and coming November 10th, 2009 FOOL

So...yeah...not a whole lot going on!

2 comments:

Rob said...

Lamb is seriously one of the greatest books of our time.

Seriously.

JoeBradley said...

Word!