Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Currently I'm....

Listening to a lot of different albums on constant rotation! My six disc changer in my car looks like....
1) Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins -- Rabbit Fur Coat
2) The Watson Twins -- Fire Songs
3) Motley Crue -- Saints of Los Angeles
4) Black Star (Mos Def/Talib Kweli) -- Black Star
5) Flobots -- Fight With Tools
6) Mos Def -- The New Danger

Watching a lot of TV...
Top Five shows I am watching now are...
1) Burn Notice (welcome back!)
2) Top Gear (BBC car show that kicks ass)
3) Psych (just caught up with season two in time for season three)
4) Reaper (glad that I have all of season one recorded...love this show! Can't wait for the new season!)
5) Cash in the Attic (damn you BBC America!)

Reading...
Well, I am trying to find time to read. When I do find time I have started two books.
1) A Clockwork Orange -- Anthony Burgess
2) The Sin City Graphic Novels (not really a book...but it has nice pictures)

Oh...and I have fallen in love with a little website....

Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

The Brainchild of Joss "can do no wrong" Wheadon stars Neil Patrick Harris (NPH for those in the know) and Wheadon alum Nathan Fillion. Check it out...funny stuff!

No comments: