Thursday, May 19, 2011

Gram Parsons....

Spent some time trolling youtube while I was flat on my back and found some great Gram Parsons videos that I wanted to share.  Gram has slowly become one of my all time favorite musicians and these are just a few of my favorites that I found.  I only included either actual concert footage (very rare) and official music videos.

BIG MOUTH BLUES -- feat. Emmylou Harris


STREETS OF BALTIMORE -- feat. Emmylou Harris


CHRISTINE'S TUNE (AKA: DEVIL IN DISGUISE) -- Flying Burrito Brothers


OLDER GUYS -- Flying Burrito Brothers


SIX DAYS ON THE ROAD -- The Flying Burrito Brother (from the Rolling stones doc. Gimmie Shelter ... about the tragic Altamont Speedway show. While I like the stones I bought the Criterion DVD just for this performance.)

No comments: