Friday, July 08, 2011

Office/Mancave

So, I finally got my home office/man cave all set up last week.  Moved my tv from my bedroom, hooked up my computer to the tv. Brought in the PS3 to watch Bluray movies. Bought a ton of furniture from IKEA. Hooked up my stereo system (still need to buy speaker wire to get the last three speakers connected though.

All in all it's a fine area to work/play. Which got me thinking. Now that I am going to be spending most of my time in this room; what other accents should I add?  I have posters for the wall (as you can see from a few posts ago). I have a panoramic shot of Soldiers Field above the couch which is one of the first thing to get replaced by the way..(couch not picture). I've also ordered another print of one of my photos from Canvas on Demand   But, I still need a few special touches. Not sure what to go for, what will really make it special? Only time will tell I guess.

Right now I guess I have everything I need here to keep me busy on my down time at work and all points before and after. I have a Nintendo DS but all I find myself playing are mods of original NES games.  I have a Playstation 3 with: L.A. Noir, Tiger Woods, Uncharted, Assassins Creed and a few other games but I only seem to play 24: The Game (ps2), Katamari Damacy (ps2) and Lupin III (ps2).

This is sitting on the shelf next to my 8-track player which is on top of my laser disc player, which is to the right of my record player. But my pride and joy is my Tardis money bank that is hanging out with my Yoda action figure, desk patrol Dalek, and Buddy Christ....yeah, that happened!

Tomorrow I am faced with the toughest question of all....what to have as my afternoon snack? Animal crackers, flavor blast goldfish, or Dunkaroos.  Yeah, I'm six what's your point!

No comments: