Sunday, November 27, 2005

Random Music of the Day

Ever just sit down and start to listen to a cd you made maybe four or fives years ago? Or perhaps a mix tape? Do you just wonder what was going through your head when you made that cd/tape. I had such an experience today...

CD/Mix Tape:

The Heights--How do you talk to an Angel
Siagon Kicks--Love is on the Way
Boys II Men--Water Runs Dry
Garth Brook--The Dance
INXS--Devil Inside
Eagles--New Kid in Town
Tori Amos--China
Foo Fighters--Walking After You
Bush--Everything Zen
Ozzy--Crazy Train
Pink Floyd--Comfortably Numb
Rolling Stones--Sympathy for the Devil
Collective Soul--December
The Who--Behind Blue Eyes
Billy Idol--Cradle of Love
Live--Shit Town
Live--Lightning Crashes

To say that this tape was all over the place is an understatement. If I remember right I made this tape so I would have something to keep me awake when I worked third shift at a Bigfoot Amoco during college.

No comments: