Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Things JK Eats...

Do yourself a service and stop reading this now! Head over to http://www.thingsjkeats.com/ !! It's a fantastic blog service provided by my buddy Justin (the "J" in things JK eats).

Here you will find a window to the soul of an everyman. They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. In this case the Window is more of a garbage chute!

Ever seen something in the store, or at your local fast food resturant and thought to yourself, "Self, I wonder if there was someone who could try this out for me before I throw down my $4.99 for a combo/bag of ______ (insert food here)." This is the place to go....if JK hasn't tried it...he may take the time to hunt down your nasty a$$ food item and do the experiment for you.

So far items to be "road tested" are: the New Philly Cheese Stake Thickburger from Hardee's; banana creme reese's cups; BK Fries and Ketchup "chips"; and a chicken product that I don't want to mention for fear that it would ruin the review!....among other items!

So there you go....I haven't mentioned a website in a good long time....hell I haven't even posted in a good long time. ....

So, Visit: http://www.thingsjkeats.com/ "As featured on the Joe Bradley afternoon Radio show on 104.9 FM WPXN, Paxton, IL"

No comments: