Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!!!


Let me be the first...well not THE first....to say happy new year! Welcome to 2008 (granted that is still three hours away as of this sentence).

I am currently, and for the fourth straight new years eve, bringing in the clean slate by hosting my New Year Countdown show at the radio station. Well, by "hosting" I mean I am sitting here enjoying a fine bottle of Boone's Farm Strawberry Margarita, some Miller High Life and some chips!

I wish I could say that I had great plans to ring in the new year! I know I have friends in California, Detroit, Florida, New York...and some just hanging in the bars in Champaign, IL ( have fun Becky!) But here I sit....I guess you could say that I am facilitator again this year!

So the plan is this...Drink...Play Music....Drink....Talk...Drink...Play Music....pretty simplistic. But, it' a format that has worked for me in the past.

I could always fly to New York and stand around forever! Or, I could sit here in Paxton, IL and rock out? Hard choice!

Time now to turn my attention to that bottle of Boone's and a little Gram Parsons to bring 2008 in with a little style ( well, style in the case of Gram!)

No comments: