Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Mad World...

Found this story as a link on CNN.com.

The quick overview is that a bunch of 3rd graders got pissed at their teacher...and brought a knife, duct tape, handcuffs, and a heavy crystal paperweight to school to "hurt" the teacher.

But, it seems that some parents think it was more than likely they wanted to kill the teacher!

WTF?! Seriously...WTF?!

Both my parents are teachers and I always thought that if one of them was going to be attacked at school it would be my father the High School English Teacher...I didn't even think that my Mom, Third Grade Teacher, would even have to worry about shit like this.

As licensed mental health counselor Audrey Dearborn said in the article, "Before you would see these types of behavior in high school. Now, we've skipped the middle school and gone right to the third grade"

I want to be honest, that scares the hell out of me. Thank god I don't have any kids!

No comments: