Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Relapse..

Dear Island Gods....

Please forgive me it, it has been a month since my last LOST viewing! I promise to never wait that long again (unless there are no new episodes to be had!).

Ok, so I am now eight episodes into season three....and I am still very confused! Atleast now I have, what I think, is a good handle on the Polar Bear problem. But, still...freaky stuff!

Oh, and can I say that I LOVE Elizabeth Mitchell? Is that ok?

Now sadly I am back to having to block out six hours a night to be able to Catch up!...

Only four more discs for season three then it's on to the DVR for this season.





2 comments:

JK said...

Elizabeth Mitchell is way bone-able.

JoeBradley said...

glad to see that I am not the only one thinking those dirty island thoughts!