Thursday, May 08, 2008

I'm a Whore...

I really am a whore for whatever seems to be the new IT thing (as long as it won't cost me an arm and a leg).

When looking for a new car I was looking for a few things:

1) Great Gas Milage
2) Cool Factor (for a decent price)
3) Fun add ons

So I went with a 2008 Ford Focus 30+ MPG, decent price and look, Microsoft SYNC system and a free iphone!


When it came time get into gaming I had to grab the xbox 360 (which was the pimp shit at the time) but, I had to wait until I could get a great deal through Microsoft!




I have successfully upgraded my Ipod everytime a new model has come out...(sucker for apple).


Now I have jumped on the new blog fad...TWITTER. Not really 100% sure how committed I am to using it...but it could come in handy should I ever find myself thrown into an Egyptian jail.

Better to be safe than sory I guess!

No comments: