Friday, May 02, 2008

Too much fun...

So I just had the chance to do something that I have always wanted to do....rip my father, Don Shields, a new one in public! But, in a good way!

Pops is retiring from teaching at the end of this year and the teachers thought it would be a good idea to have me "Roast" him during the teachers development day today! I had a great time...and even better...I got it on tape!

Not sure how long I went..but if I can get it on my computer I may have to post it here so that everyone who had my dad as a teacher/coach can enjoy!

2 comments:

JK said...

Awesome! If you need to, I can host it on one of my servers.

JoeBradley said...

Thanks...right now I have to find a VHS-C adaptor. It seems that the school hasn't updated their video equipment in a while!

But should I get it on my computer somehow U will take you up ok that... I think the full video is about ten minutes long or so!