Sunday, November 07, 2010

Guess who's back? Back again? (the answers not Shady)

Commitment, follow-through, a keen sense of purpose. These are things that are great to have when it comes to blogging.

Commitment, follow-through, a keen sense of purpose. These are things that my blog has a sever lack of!! Not that those short comings has stopped me in the past!

So, it is with a raised spirit and renewed hope that I am going to give this thing the old college try. By college try I obviously mean years 2-5!! Not that evil party first attend class 8th year that damn near killed me! So we will see where this takes me.

I have few plans for this...and fewer promises that anything will even happen. But, it should help me kill a few minutes at the end of my work day. When I'm not reading. (shut up I read books)

Food for thought (and maybe future posts) -- "Should you keep reading a book that at the same time makes you laugh, cry (from laughing so hard) and feel really dirty and ashamed to be able to read...all at the same time?" If the answer is yes...let me pimp the newest Tucker Max book "Assholes Finish First".

No comments: