Friday, March 21, 2008

BAMF!!



Now that my NCAA brackets are totally Fracked up I have turned my attention to more pressing matters...like the continuing cycle of reliving my youth.

First it was Transformers now it's G.I. Joe....

Coming to a theatre near you, August 7th 2009!

First up...costume shot for Snake Eyes...BAMF!!

If this movie is even half as cool as this photo I think I will be in heaven. As of now most of the cast is in place and there are some choices that I love!

First and foremost is my favorite villian in the COBRA corps.....DESTRO. Welcome Christopher Eccelston (Dr.WHO) I can't express how much I love this casting! Eccelston I think can bring the chops and the sarcastic wit to a dark character!

For a full list, and a discussion board to boot check this out.

My only problem at this point is that there is no actor...or character for that matter...listed for Shipwreck! The greatest of all comic relief characters in the G.I. Joe Universe!

Can't wait for this one to hit the Cinema....too bad the wait is over a year!!

No comments: