Thursday, March 13, 2008

D-Bag of the Week


When I used to see this face in the national news all I could think was, "what a d-bag!"

Now, all I can think is..."what a d-bag...who LOVES the whores!"

Elliott Spitzer, come on down...you are the newest winner of the illustrious "D-Bag of the Week Award"

Seriously, the business of the governor's of other states usually doesn't make a dent on my radar. Seems that Illinois' Gov. Rod Blagojevich has done enough to keep my attention at home.

But, when you throw in a federal probe and a boat load of high priced hookers...I take notice.

I think that the day this story broke, Gov. Blagojevich decided to take a nap. Since finally there was a bigger screw up in office somewhere!

On a fun side note: Since Spitzer was forced to resign, Lt. Gov. David Patterson becomes New York's first black governor....and he's legally blind! There's a feel good story for ya!

No comments: