Monday, January 07, 2008

What are your kids playing with?

Tainted toys from China....violent video games...and Spongebob?

Hard to believe that I am about to write about a Spongebob toy! But, over the weekend I got a number of questions about this toy:

I will say that the person asking had NO clue about the whole Spongebob "thing"....

So, what could be wrong with Spongbob? Other than the obvious fact that its creator was high on copious amounts of Drugs!

Well....here is the question I kept getting: "what is the joystick supposed to be?"...."It LOOKS DIRTY!"

Dirty you say?.....look closer and firmly plant you mind in the gutter.

I wish I could say that I wasn't so dirty that I didn't see the loose resemblance to a certain male organ. It's just that I have seen this toy hundreds of times before I got the questions this weekend and never once saw anything wrong.....now that's all I can see.

I can't even look at the game without a chuckle now.

Was this planned? Is is "just a jellyfish"? Or was this the weekend that every drug taker in Champaign County came out to look for toys for the kids? either way I think that Spongebob Square Pants has now been tainted for me!

No comments: