Wednesday, February 13, 2008

All out of Love....

Seems that amourous kids in Thailand are going to have to do their Valentine's Day "pre-celebrating" in places other than: Parks, Resturants, Malls, and Motels! I guess they will have to stick to getting hot and heavy at home!

Now I am trying to remember back to the days when a little PDA was nothing...but I can't think of a time where the cops my have had to be called in to break up the action before it went to far! Or can I .... Bed of Roses wasn't that good a movie anyway... uh...NeverMind....

According to a story from Reuters:

"Thailand's moral guardians are taking action after an Assumption University poll showed 27 percent of 2,400 Bangkok teenagers surveyed said they might have sex on Wednesday."

For the math challenged in the group thats 648 Thai kids (out of 2,400) who said they would celebrate the day of lust....errr....love with a little good old fashioned S-E-X.

Nothing really funny here...just thought I would share the love.

No comments: