Monday, February 18, 2008

Best Show I've Never Seen...

So I got talking with my cousin the other day who was speaking on the greatness that is his new HD TV....and with that tv the fantastic HD channels.

One channel in particular was among his favorites...MOJO HD. It was at this point that he told me about a little show called Three Sheets.

It seems that the whole point of the show is taking the host, Zane Lamprey, and letting him get drunk in all different locations!

Sounds like a brilliant idea for a Show if I have ever heard of one! Kind of like one of the many shows on the food network where guys go around eating food all over the country/world. But, in drink form.

Now all I have to do is get an HDTV to truely enjoy this show...for now I will have to survive on youtube clips!

No comments: