Friday, February 29, 2008

Silent Library...

So I was introduced to yet another TV show I have never heard of before! Apparently I don't spend enough time trolling YouTube and other video sites! But, this one is, hands down, a winner!

Welcome to the world of Silent Library!

The idea behind the "game" is that six guys walk into a library (insert bad joke here) and set up the show....six cards are placed on the table one has a Skull...that is the card you want no part of!

The unlucky guy who draws that card is then subjected to a punishment that is displayed at the end of the table on a flip chart.....everything from a "slapping machine", wasabi roll, and my favorite "old man gently biting" are up for grabs.

While you are led to believe that the show takes place in a real library...lets face it...who cares!? This is funny stuff.

My only question is that since this show is like five years old why hasn't SPIKE picked this show up to pair with MXC?

No comments: