Friday, February 22, 2008

Coming Soon to a Junior College near you....


Kelvin Sampson...LOL---Fucking D-bag! Can't say I'm sorry to see this happen. You would think that a guy would learn.

On the bright side, now some third rate math student who is playing ball on some Junior College team in bum fuck Kentucky (said with love since my family is orginally from Kentucky!) ..or better yet...some High School player will now get to say that they are coached by FORMER DIVISION I coach, Kelvin Sampson.


The worst part of this whole thing is that according to and ESPN.com story Sampson is still going to pocket $750,000 for getting fired! Must be nice. I think I need to get me one of those! By the way...your fired, we hate you...here's a ton of cash! Anyone who takes a chance on this tool and thinks they won't get burned...Good Luck.

Not even knowing the rules I think I could run a program with fewer NCAA Violation!

No comments: