Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hello Kitty...is that an AK-47 In Your Pocket?

Saw this story on CNN.com and thought wow...now that is strange.
Seems that Jim's Gun Shop, in Baraboo, WI (slogan..."I'll Get You Loaded") is getting a little heat for thier custom paint jobs they are applying to weapons.

Now I have alway thought that there are very few things in this world that should be mutually exclusive....but this thought never crossed my mind....

HELLO KITTY and an AK-47 Assault Rifle
Having a sister who is in law enforcement has made me look long and hard at issues like this...in the past I would have said that you should be able to tell the difference between a plastic toy and an honest to god weapon.

But, looking at this picture..it id hard to tell with all the plastic dura-coat painting!

While I do support everyone's right to bear arms...who the hell needs an Assualt rifle sitting around the house? Unless you are living in the deserts....of Iraq...the answer is NO ONE.

No comments: