Thursday, April 07, 2011

Kids in the Hall



I can still remember the time that my buddy Ryan and I were at his house as kids watching Kids in the Hall and this came on. I don't even think we fully got the joke at the time. We just knew that "Faggot" was a bad word...and we weren't supposed to be watching Kids in the Hall. So, when his sister who was probably all of 7 or 8 (if that, I'm bad with dates and ages and the such) started running around the house singing "running faggot" over and over at the top of her lungs we knew we were in trouble.

I still can't remember if/how we got her to stop before Ryan's parents got home and killed us...but the sight of her running around "singing" almost made us two young guys have a heart attack.

My how times have changed...Brooke is getting married soon....and I doubt this spot would run in a re-airing of Kids in the Hall.

No comments: