Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dave and Busters

Dave and Busters....For those who don't know about this wonderland of fun I'd say it's like Chuck -E- Cheese with beer. But, Chuck -E- Cheese serves beer. A fact that I learned a few years back when my buddy Ryan had his birthday party at the Cheese!

So here I am a few years later and I'm getting ready to celebrate another friends birthday with beer, food, and video games!  Nothing says fun like drinking and then playing some first person shooter or even worse. Guitar Hero!

Best of all if you save the tickets you "win" you can buy AMAZING prizes! Like video games for a mere 12,500 points, a crock pot for 10,000 points, or a PS3 for the low low price of 75,000 tickets.  So save your points and then buy something fun. Just don't think too hard about how much that "free" prize cost you. Trust me...it can get brutal!

Oh....Happy Birthday Sabrina!!

No comments: