Tuesday, March 29, 2011

More Zombies....

I'm starting to think this is Zombie theme week for me!  I can't seem to shake thoughts of the undead. Most of which are the normal thoughts:

Where do I go when the undead rise?
How many weapons are too many weapons to carry around when fending off the flesh eaters?
If I get bitten, do I want to turn of be popped in the head?
Would I kill my best friend if he turned into a zombie? Or keep him in a shed in the back yard chained to a post so we could play Playstation? (thank you Shaun of the Dead for making that an option!)

But, the real mind benders are the thoughts that, as George Carlin once stated, "are the ones that kept me out of the good schools!"

If the dead return...would the Beatles get back together?
What would zombie Jimi Hendrix sound like?
Who would be the first person to get a Zombie reality show?
Who (and you know this would happen) would be the first celebrity caught with a zombie hooker? -- even money is on Charlie Sheen at the present time. Hell, he may actually be a zombie when the revolution comes!

See what I have to deal with when I let my mind wander on a topic??

No comments: