Monday, March 28, 2011

Zombies, Zombies and More Zombies (with a little Donald Duck too)

Apparently I've had zombies on the brain for the last few days. I had a dream last night that I had to fight off the zombie attack with nothing more than a broad sword and the help of Donald Duck. I swear I was doing no drugs before I went to bed...I have no idea where Donald came from. Also, it's sadly not the first time I've had that dream!

On a side note -- Donald Duck sucks at killing zombies. His height is an advantage to eluding zombies, but does tend to decrease his accuracy at acheiving proper zombie kill shots (he has to shot them in the knees then the head, not very practical).

Apparently, in my dream state zombie dream world there are no rules. The dead rise, robots are on the side of the zombies, cats lay with dogs, and cartoon characters have joined the fight to stop the revolt. Yeah, there were robots too...and some pretty witty dialogue if I remember correctly.  I'm pretty sure if I cold rememebr all my jacked up dreams I would be able to pull a killer movie out of the ramblings. Or, at least a good graphic novel.

Not to toot my own horn...but I have some awesome freaking dreams. Maybe I should keep a note pad near my bed, or a tape recorder to save these nuggets of awesomeness. If you are into dream analysis I beg you to tell me what this is all about. The big book of dreams I got at Boarders about 10 years ago covers 10,000 dreams and nothing comes close to covering this one!!

No comments: