Thursday, March 24, 2011

Slow down, you move to fast!

I never realized how much I enjoyed going to the gym! I try to go a few times a week. Usually after work around 12:30am. It wasn't until the other day that I realized how much I must really enjoy going to work out in the late night hours.

How excited was I? Well....I'm glad you asked.

I was so excited that I got to have a personal chat with a friendly Arizona DPS officer after he pulled me over for speeding!

Apparently I was traveling at about 75mph in a 65mph zone. Now, I will be the first to admit that I was going above the posted speed limit. But, I really don't think that I was tooling along at 75! But, who am I to argue with "The Man"!??

So now thanks to my over eagerness to get to the gym, and the first DPS officer I have seen on that stretch of road in two years, I get the joy of attending traffic school for the first time since about 1998. On the bright side things have changed since last I selected to attend this type of schooling!

1-It's no longer an 8 hour class (thank God)
2-It can now be completed in 4 hours via the internet
3-I have the option of attending the class via The Improv (comedy traffic school...hell yes!)

So I now have to block out 4 hours to sit back relax and pretend to (re)learn stuff I already know. They claim that they have never had anyone fail the quiz...so that's a plus.

Oh, and I get to spend $164 for the privilege.

No comments: