Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bears -VS- Packers

Well, the time is almost here. Time for another Bears Packers match up...this time for the keys to the kingdom.

Loser goes home, Winner goes on to Dallas and the Super Bowl.

I can't wait. As much as I would have loved to see the Packers lose that last regular season game and not make the playoffs I think it will be a more gratifying win to beat the Pack and head on to Dallas for a match up with either the Jets or the Steelers.

I'm really like a kid the night before Christmas...or to be more accurate. ME the night before Christmas. Having the Bears playing games at this time of year is always fun! But, to watch them take on the Packers for a change to return to the Championship game is all that much sweeter.

Plus, I found my betting slip from my summer trip to Vegas. $5 bet on the Bears to win it all will return $65...So I got that working for me. Also, it gives me another excuse to head to Las Vegas!

Here's to next year being this year!! Go Bears!

No comments: