Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Top Ten Books

Hey I'm not just a movie fan...I read too. Well, I don't read a lot with substance. But, I do read. So I decided to switch gears and throw out a list of my favorite books I've read over the last few years. Now, there aren't a ton of books on my list that will rank as Literary classics. They are all fun in their own way. So lets get to the list...that like the movies is in no specific order (with some ties going to books by the same author in a series).

1. Of Mice and Men -- John Steinbeck
2. The Name of the Rose -- Umberto Eco
3. Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood pal -- Christopher Moore
4. I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell -- Tucker Max
5. Killing Yourself to Live -- Chuck Klosterman
6. Messiah -- Boris Starling
7. Red Dragon,Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal -- Thomas Harris
8. A Time to Kill -- John Grisham
9. Fool -- Christopher Moore
10. Angels & Demons, The DaVinci Code, The Lost Symbol -- Dan Brown

SPECIAL MENTION to: Growing Up Doughnut -- Don Shields (you're welcome dad), every other book written by Christopher Moore,

No comments: