Monday, January 31, 2011

My Top Ten CD's

Had a lot of top tens about a week or two back and it just hit me that I didn't look at my favorite cds of the last few years. I did hit a few with a top five of the moment post. Now, I'd like to expand on that thought. Some of the cd are the same and some have changed. So, here are my ten favs and a few special mentions. Most of these are within about the last 5-10 years with a few from earlier thrown in for fun. In no order my favs are:

1. Rilo Kiley -- More Adventurous
2. Tori Amos -- Little Earthquakes
3. David Grey -- Sell, Sell, Sell 
4. Idlewild -- The Remote Parts
5. Biffy Clyro -- Only Revolutions
6. Black Star -- Black Star
7. Florence and the Machine -- Lungs
8. Neko Case -- Middle Cyclone
9. Jenny Lewis & Watson Twins -- Rabbit Fur Coat
10. Oasis -- What's the Story (Morning Glory)

Special Mention: Amos Lee -- Mission Bell and Last Days at the Lodge, My Morning Jacket --Okonokos, Z (these two would have made the top ten .... if I had started listening to them earlier than a few days ago!), Marilyn Manson -- Mechanical Animals, Hole -- Celebrity Skin, Aimee Man -- Lost in Space, Live at St. Anne's Warehouse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gqim [url=http://www.bootswould.com]sale ugg boots[/url]
ugg boot sale made it can be some thing that i am genuinely extremely pleased to make use of


whhw [url=http://www.bootssay.com]ugg sale[/url]
At Holiday I got a world that have individuals boarding at the center when you shaken them ideal would slip but seeking to was that once you twisted up it'd play music with the skate boarding individuals would go around in arenas. That was the very best existing I managed to get in addition to my genuine ugg boots. You are able to title them and select what color you wish that animal being. Then you definately simply click end and then you click other sites from the area clubhouse and then you click replicate and replica them on to your blog site just like I done to mine. You may take a look at the bottom I have lots about 20.


rvqq [url=http://www.bootssay.com]cheap ugg[/url]
The usage of boot styles has grown broadly over the world. There are many varieties of shoes or boots that contain become popular throughout the years. One of these brilliant could be the ugg sheepskin boots. The ugg boot word is not a brand name instead an expression utilized to identify boots that is created just before.