Saturday, January 22, 2011

Time Keeps on Slipping....

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." -- Albert Einstein

Right now I kinda wish it did all happen at once! Or, at least that it happened at a little faster pace.

Nothing kills a good day like the feeling that time has come to a screeching halt! We all know that time is an equally measured unit and doesn't actually move faster or slower given you current state of mind. But, damn if it doesn't feel like it sometimes.

Take tonight for example. Work was skipping along at a good pace. It seemed like I hit the 5hr mark and lunch with no problem....but it was all downhill from there.

I've tried everything I can think of to move the night along. I've avoided the clock, taken micro breaks to refresh, pushed the caffeine, and turned on the radio. Nothing is helping. Even writing this down seems to be taking too long....

With that: days off are too short, time at work passes by too slow....and the boredom is killing me right now! Bring on Sunday and the Bears.

No comments: